Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dear Creep,

I’m so sorry, but will you please stop texting me, stop Facebook messaging me, and stop showing up, alone, at the bars I frequent. And stop calling MY neighborhood OUR neighborhood. You don’t live here. In fact, stop calling it “the hood”. I’m pretty sure my neighborhood will not be making it into Urban Dictionary anytime soon.

Really, after 10 consecutive unreturned texts and messages do you still not get the point? I’m just not that into you. I never was. I never will be. We’ve never even hung out alone together (thank god).

You know what, I’m NOT sorry. Fuck off!

P.S. Remember when you read my status about staying in all weekend, then responded by saying we should stay in together? I threw up. And it wasn’t self-induced this time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I love you. If I liked vagina and you liked vagina, I think we'd be madly in love for about four months and then start fighting over "you're going to eat what?" and "your hair cut is too similar to mine" and "you're hanging out with which slut?" and "why don't you think I'm funny anymore?" and "I hate being the little spoon."

    But then again, if you liked vagina then you wouldn't be writing this blog and I wouldn't be reading it and laughing a little bit....
    We can never be.

    ReplyDelete