Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm so sorry, in advance...

In attempt to prepare myself for next month, which, in case you don't follow my twitter feed (highly likely), is my social experiment so lovingly known as *drum roll please* 30 First Dates. 30 dates in 30 days. A date a day, whether it be lunch, dinner, drinks, or even coffee. I plan to meet 30 new guys and blog about it. All of it. From my first impression, to what he wore, cheesy lines, names dropped, that weird growth I couldn‘t take my eyes off of, number of references to his ex, how he tried (or didn’t try) to impress me, strange cult affiliations, and if/how he tried to seal the deal. Now the guys. I’m not anticipating Grade A material here, in fact beggars can’t be choosers. But I will try to keep my standards in tact.

What do I plan to gain from this little “experiment”? Well aside from pure entertainment value, I think both girls and boys could learn a thing or two from my dating mishaps, and successes. And hey, I like to date. Stay tuned!

1 comment: