Monday, March 16, 2009

The Key

No, not the key to success. Not the key to my heart. Not the key that unlocks the mysteries to all your dating, err… my dating woes. But a more practical key: my acronyms and abbreviations. You know, to keep the anonymity of my dates. If you follow my twitter feed *ahem* then you may get confused if you miss a post. Do not despair! Here it is:

FH = Future Husband
Currently held by Santa Fe (the original FH) and previously held by that SF club owner. Title is transferable and used loosely.

exFH2 = Obviously, Ex Future Husband 2
Currently held by my Latin soon to be ex lover

IFH = Irish Future Husband
Currently held by an Irish lad who I plan to never talk to again.

NI = New Irish
Currently held by the new Irish lad I met during early St. Pattie’s Day festivities. Followed by a date the very next day.

CO = Colorado
Currently held by the other boy I met during St. Pattie’s Day festivities. Oops.

WC = Work Crush
Currently held by no one. The original lasted a whole 2 days

NWC = New Work Crush
Currently held by the cute boy on my floor. His famous line: “I’m going to make a frontier woman out of you”

SBF = Seattle Boyfriend
Currently held by my ex living in Seattle who wants to marry me… still.

No comments:

Post a Comment